Webinar recording: Let's talk about ujarakJan 2022
Let's talk about ujarak: Cannabis harm reduction webinar for service providers
This webinar, hosted on December 9, 2021, was co-hosted by CAMH PSSP and Pauktuutit Inuit Women of Canada. The webinar provided an overview of Let’s Talk about Ujarak: a Cannabis Harm Reduction Toolkit. This toolkit is guided by Inuit values and was created to help Inuit increase their knowledge about cannabis use and how to reduce possible harms. The resources in the toolkit include factsheets, posters, a discussion guide, an assessment tool, and more – all developed from a trauma-informed and strength-based Inuit perspective.
- Explore the content and how to use Pauktuutit’s Let’s Talk About Ujarak: Cannabis Harm Reduction Toolkit with service providers who work with Inuit
- Learn more about cannabis use, risks and harm reduction strategies for Inuit youth and new or expecting parents
- Connect CHRs, CPNP coordinators, wellness workers, youth services and other service providers around cannabis safety
- Ketan Vegda, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
- Brianna Hamilton, Inuuqatigiit Centre for Inuit Children, Youth and Families
- Ruth Kadlutsiak, Inuuqatigiit Centre for Inuit Children, Youth and Families
Was this content what you were looking for?
Do you plan to use this information?